MORE ABOUT THIS MODEL
Nubium (Marble/Stone Gray)
Being one of the 7 largest lunar oceans, Nubium (“Sea of Clouds”) is an intrinsic feature of our moon’s rugged surface. Despite its great distance, this magmatic lowland with its wave-like structures is visible to the naked eye and appears to us as the mouth of the universally recognized ‘Man in the Moon’.
Our Limited Edition Nubium should encourage you to see the distance between you and your loved ones, not as an insurmountable obstacle, but as something attainable if you always remember that even the most epic voyages begin with a single small step.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from stainless steel in stone gray
- Dial: Stainless steel in stone gray
- Caseback: Stainless steel and stone gray marble with an individual serial number (1-300)
- Movement: Automatic movement by Citizen
- Glass: Scratch and impact-resistant sapphire glass
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from marble and stainless steel in stone gray (fits on every male wrist)