By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The volcano Colima is located in Mexico and consists of two elevations: the inactive Nevado de Colima and the very unstable Volcán de Colima. Since the 16th century, the volcano has erupted more than 40 times and is therefore considered the most volatile volcano in Mexico.
Our model made of unique wenge wood and black stainless steel reminds you daily of the unpredictable power of nature.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of wenge wood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: Wenge wood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of wenge wood and stainless steel in black
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel system