More about the product
Amelia Earhart was the first woman to succeed in completing a solo flight over the transatlantic. After many other record-breaking solo flights, she set herself the goal in 1937 to circumnavigate the whole world.
Our watch made from acacia wood features a date display as well as a stopwatch function typical to chronographs, with the purpose of encouraging you to follow in the steps of Amelia Earhart and to give your dreams a shot regardless of the obstacles that stand in your path.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made from acacia wood and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Fine-grained acacia wood
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: adjustable length, made from acacia wood and stainless steel in silver
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)