More about the product
Emalia Earhart was the first woman to succeed in completing a solo flight over the transatlantic. After many other record-breaking solo flights, she set herself the goal in 1937 to circumnavigate the whole world.
Our watch made of acacia wood offers not only date display, but also a stop function, typical to chronographs with the purpose of encouraging you to follow in the steps of Emalia Earhart and to give your dreams a shot no matter the obstacles set in your path.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made of acacia and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Acacia wood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: adjustable length, made of acacia and stainless steel in silver
- Luminescent hands (easily tell the time, even in the dark)