Enniberg (Marble/Gray)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own impressive piece of nature from our exclusive Land-Edge Collection today - all models are available only while stocks last!
More about the product
Enniberg is located at the northernmost point of the Faroe Islands and, at a height of 2,474 feet, it is considered to be the tallest vertical sea cliff in the world. Apart from its stunning size, it also provides vital habitat for an enormous amount of bird life.
Let our solar-powered, waterproof chronograph, with its dial of gray marble and a subdial made from meteorite, inspire you to reach greater heights with every new landmark reached.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from stainless steel in gray
- Dial: Gray marble with a subdial made from genuine meteorite
- Movement: solar movement by Epson
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from stainless steel in gray (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Waterproof to 5ATM
- Luminous hands and markings