Grizzly (Leadwood/Dark Gray)
More about the product
Endemic to the Californian Yosemite National Park stands the Grizzly Giant. At 2,700 years of age it is the oldest living redwood tree on Earth.
Dedicated to this unique giant, our chronograph made of leadwood and dark grey stainless steel will always remind you that no challenge is too great for you.
- Case: 43mm diameter made from leadwood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: stainless steel in dark gray
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable bracelet made from leadwood and stainless steel in black (fits on every male wrist)
- Luminescent hands/markings (these make it easier to read the time in the dark)