Hayao (Acacia/Marble)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
More about the product
Hayao Miyazaki is famous for founding the Ghibli studio, where works such as “Howl’s Moving Castle” and “Princess Mononoke” achieved worldwide fame. He began his career as a manga artist.
Our automatic model Hayao, made from acacia wood and genuine marble, is dedicated to this genius illustrator whom we credit for taking us on so many wonderful imaginary journeys.
- Case: 43 mm diameter, made from acacia and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Genuine gray marble
- Movement: Automatic movement by Seiko
- Wristband: Adjustable wristband made from acacia and stainless steel in silver (fits on every male wrist)
- Luminescent hands and dial markings
At the moment this model is currently SOLD OUT.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
Get your favorite piece of nature from our current collections, as long as stocks last.