By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The notorious Mount St. Helens volcano is located in the US state of Washington and is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. St. Helens in 1980 without any warning signs has erupted and was the one of the most devastating natural disaster in the history of the United States.
Our model made of dark leadwood, genuine white marble, and blue stainless steel is designed to remind you daily of the unpredictable power of nature.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of leadwood and stainless steel in blue
- Dial: Genuine, white marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of leadwood and stainless steel
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel System