Kaysar (Leadwood/Marble)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own model from these new designs and receive a FREE interchangeable second bezel together with your timepiece. Available only while stocks last!
More about the product
There is hardly another city in Spain more connected to its Arabic history than Granada. “La Alcaicería” is the most well-known bazaar and its name stems from “Al-Kaysar-ia”, which basically means the House of Caesar.
Our interplay between leadwood and unique stainless steel elements with filigree engravings is dedicated to this multifaceted market.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made from leadwood and ornately wrought stainless steel in brushed antique silver
- Dial: Genuine black-white marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Citizen
- Wristband: Adjustable length, made from leadwood and ornately wrought stainless steel in brushed antique silver (fits on every male wrist)
- Innovative Easy-Switch interchangeable bezel system