By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The volcano Kilauea is located in Hawaii. It is one of the most volatile volcanoes in the world. However, the eruptions are hardly explosive. The lava from the interior of the earth swells upwards and runs off continuously.
Our model made of koa wood, genuine, dark-blue marble and blue stainless steel reminds you daily of the unpredictable power of nature.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of koa wood and stainless steel in blue
- Dial: Genuine, dark-blue marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of Koa wood and stainless steel in blue
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel System
This model has been in high demand recently and is not in stock at this time.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
The good news: This model will be continued in another production series.
To reserve a model from the upcoming production series you can pre-order it now.