Leibniz (Leadwood/Dark Gray)
NOW: Secure your own model from these new designs and receive a FREE interchangeable second bezel together with your timepiece. Available only while stocks last!
More about the product
Gottfried W. Leibniz is regarded as the greatest scientific allrounder of his time. Apart from a variety of other disciplines, he also dabbled with mathematics and is recognized as the creator of infinitesimal calculus. Additionally, he developed the binary system of 0’s and 1’s that is fundamental to modern computational technology.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made from leadwood and stainless steel in dark gray
- Dial: Stainless steel in dark gray
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from leadwood and stainless steel in dark gray (fits on every male wrist)
- Innovative Easy-Switch interchangeable bezel system