More about the product
The Lindeman Fjord is located in the arctic circle on the East coast of Greenland. The area was first surveyed in 1869, and its ruggedness makes it only accessible to the most intrepid explorers. Let our model Lindeman inspire you to leave your comfort zone and take on daring new adventures in life.
- Case: 40mm diameter, made from black-colored maple wood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: 3D skeleton dial made from stainless steel in black
- Movement: Automatic movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from black-colored maple wood and stainless steel in black (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Luminescent hands (easily read the time, even in the dark)