More about the product
The Mols Bjerge National Park is famous for its undulating green hills that were formed during the last ice age, inviting the adventurous to undertake truly thrilling journeys in Denmark!
With our chronograph Mols, made from light zebrawood and dark leadwood, get yourself a reminder of this uniquely special location directly on your wrist and the experiences of a fabulous time!
- Case: 45mm diameter, made from zebrawood and stainless steel in brushed silver
- Dial: Fine-grained leadwood
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet material: Zebrawood and stainless steel in brushed silver
- Bracelet size: 22mm width, adjustable length (fits on every male wrist)