By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The Piton de la Fournaise is one of the most volatile volcanoes in the world and is located in the French overseas territory of La Réunion. Since the beginning of observations in the 17th century, almost 180 eruptions have been observed.
Our model made of dark leadwood and black stainless steel is designed to remind you daily of the unpredictable power of nature.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of leadwood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: Leadwood with a fine grain
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of leadwood and stainless steel in black
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel system
NOW: Reserve your favorite watch with the new designs from our first production series by pre-ordering now - only while supplies last!
We found other products you might like!
Others about us
Unique Products - Unique service
Or Your Money Back