Rahotu (Marble/Black)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own impressive piece of nature from our exclusive Land-Edge Collection today - all models are available only while stocks last!
More about the product
Rahotu, otherwise known as Mitre Peak, rises 5,560 feet out of the ocean from the shores of Milford Sound in New Zealand. The Maori name of this colossal coastal mountain roughly means “Longing for the Sun”.
Let our solar-powered, waterproof chronograph with a marble dial and meteorite subdial inspire you to reach for bold new heights with every fresh adventure.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from stainless steel in black
- Dial: Black and white marble with a subdial made from genuine meteorite
- Movement: solar movement by Epson
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from stainless steel in black (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Waterproof to 5ATM
- Luminous hands and markings
This model has been in high demand recently and is not in stock at this time.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
The good news: This model will be continued in another production series.
To reserve a model from the upcoming production series you can pre-order it now.