Transpolar (Leadwood/Sodalite)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own waterproof chronograph from the first production series by ordering today - available only while stocks last!
More about the product
The transpolar drift current transports sea ice to the Fram Strait between Greenland and Svalbard, needing on average about 2 to 4 years for completion. This powerful current is mainly driven by winds.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from leadwood and stainless steel in silver
- Dial: Genuine blue sodalite
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Waterproof to 5ATM thanks to HydroDef technology
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from leadwood and stainless steel in silver (fits on every male wrist)
At the moment this model is currently SOLD OUT.
All of our products are manufactured in small batches to ensure as much variety as possible for our customers.
Get your favorite piece of nature from our current collections, as long as stocks last.