More about the product
The Varangerfjord is the easternmost fjord in Norway. At around 62 miles (100km) long, this stunning natural feature is also considered a paradise for bird watchers thanks to the enormous diversity of species it supports. Let our model Varanger inspire you to widen your perspectives and embark on new adventures daily.
- Case: 40mm diameter, made from black-colored maple wood and stainless steel in gold
- Dial: 3D skeleton dial made from stainless steel in black
- Movement: Automatic movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from black-colored maple wood and stainless steel in gold (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Luminescent hands (easily read the time, even in the dark)