View Jewelry Double-Box
- Delivery: 2 - 5 workdays
- Free express shipping worldwide Our customers enjoy free express delivery without any import duties or taxes! Learn more>
- 24 months warranty If you find a defect in your model, please contact our customer support and we’ll find the best solution for you. Learn more>
- 24-day refund policy You are free to return your model within the 24-day period. We advise that you first contact our customer support before creating the return label. Learn more>
- No after-sale duties or taxes for US customers
Thanks to our jewelry box with a built-in viewing window, you’ll always be able to keep an eye on your beloved Holzkern jewelry pieces at a glance. This box isn’t just suitable as a long-life and environmentally friendly storage option, as a lovely decoration accessory it also draws all eyes toward it!
- Wooden box made from fine-grained catalpa wood
- Size: 14.8 x 6.8 x 3cm (L x W x H)
- Capacity: Storage for 2 complete jewelry sets (earrings, bracelet & necklace)
What materials is the jewelry made from?
We use high-quality ion plating methods on the stainless steel in our products. We can guarantee that it meets all the requirements of everyday life.
For our women’s jewelry, we use a different technique. For a particularly elegant look, we refine the 316L stainless steel with genuine 24k gold, rose gold or platinum plating.
For our men’s collections, we use 316L stainless steel. In the process of ion plating, higher grade metal layers (e.g. cobalt) are applied, which results in different colorings. This is the same technique as you already know from our watches and Bandlets. This also means that all of your models will fit together harmoniously, regardless of whether you combine watches, Bandlets or individual pieces of jewelry.
Small hint: On our jewelry page you can search for specific materials, colors and styles.
How do I care for my pieces of jewellery?
Your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings don’t need any special maintenance. If you like, you can wipe them with a damp cloth from time to time so that they stay nice and shiny.
Because our models made with untreated wood* are not waterproof, the wooden elements can be given some care every now and then. For this, we recommend using our special care balm. You can also use beeswax or natural wood oils if you like. :)
*For some of our collections, we use so-called HydroDef technology, in which the wooden elements are additionally covered by a clear layer of synthetic resin. This makes them waterproof, just like our models with stone and nacre elements.
It’s always best to take a look at the product description in the specifications for your model. There, you can find information on which materials were used and whether they are water-resistant.