By browsing our website, you agree to us using cookies, read here for more information.
The Askja volcano is located in the Dyngjuföll Mountains in Iceland. In the 1960s, NASA carried out various geological excursions on the edge of the Askja, which would prepare promising astronauts for their missions.
Our model made of walnut wood, genuine grey marble, and grey stainless steel, will remind you daily of this unique volcano.
- Case: 45mm diameter, made of walnut wood and stainless steel in grey
- Dial: Genuine, grey marble
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made of walnut and stainless steel in grey
- Innovative Easy-Switch Bezel system