Machu (Maple/Maple)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
More about the product
More than 1,700 steps lead to a world wonder! The ruins of the Incan city Machu Picchu are a constant source of astonishment for visitors. For anyone not fully satisfied with those first views, a further 2,585 steps can naturally also be overcome. With this model, we want to commemorate the mystery of this place and the building accomplishments of the Incas.
- Case: 43mm diameter, made from black-colored maple wood and stainless steel in black
- Dial: Stainless steel in jet black
- Movement: Automatic movement by Citizen
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from maple wood and stainless steel in black (fits on any male wrist)
- Luminescent hands (easily read the time in the dark)