NOW: Secure your own waterproof chronograph from the first production series by ordering today - available only while stocks last!
More about the product
The so-called “Tasman Front” belongs to the East Australian Current and flows from Tasmania until the north coast of New Zealand. It transports enormous amounts of warm water that substantially affect the climate in the east of Australia.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from koa wood and stainless steel in antique silver
- Dial: Genuine, fine-grained leadwood
- Movement: Quartz movement by Seiko
- Waterproof to 5ATM thanks to HydroDef technology
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from koa wood and stainless steel in antique silver (fits on every male wrist)