Sagres (Marble/Silver)More than 700,000 happy customers worldwide
NOW: Secure your own impressive piece of nature from our exclusive Land-Edge Collection today - all models are available only while stocks last!
More about the product
The rugged, shelf-like headland of Sagres was an important navigational point for early Portuguese sailors who would wait in the lee of the cliffs until more favorable winds for safe passage came their way.
Let our solar-powered, waterproof chronograph, with its dial of white marble and a meteorite subdial, faithfully guide you on all adventures life has to offer.
- Case: 42mm diameter, made from stainless steel in silver
- Dial: White marble with a subdial made from genuine meteorite
- Movement: solar movement by Epson
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from stainless steel in silver (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Waterproof to 5ATM
- Luminous hands and markings