More about the product
The Naeroyfjord is considered the wildest and most beautiful arm of the larger Sognefjord in Norway, and it’s been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2005. This is one of the most dramatic fjord day trips that can be experienced in all of Europe. Let our model Naeroy take you on new and exciting adventures every single day.
- Case: 40mm diameter, made from dark gray-colored maple wood and stainless steel in blue
- Dial: 3D skeleton dial made from stainless steel in blue
- Movement: Automatic movement by Seiko
- Bracelet: Adjustable length, made from dark gray-colored maple wood and stainless steel in blue (fits on any person’s wrist)
- Luminescent hands (easily read the time, even in the dark)